The Merry-Go-Round Playhouse has announced the lineup for its 2012 season:
* May 30 to June 20: "Kiss Me, Kate," the first Best Musical Tony Award winner, with music and lyrics by Cole Porter.
* June 27 to July 18: "9 to 5: The Musical," a regional premiere based on the 20th Century Fox movie, with music and lyrics by Dolly Parton.
* July 25 to Aug. 15: "My Fair Lady," the classic tale of Eliza Doolittle adapted from George Bernard Shaw's play.
* Aug. 22 to Sept. 8: "Cabaret," the story of nightlife at the Kit Kat Klub in 1931 Berlin, with music by John Kander and lyrics by Fred Ebb.
* Sept. 12 to Sept. 29: "The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee," a two-time Tony Award-winning show about six young contestants in a spelling bee, with music and lyrics by William Finn.
* Oct. 3 to Oct. 20: "Nunsense," a story of five sisters from Hoboken putting on a talent show for their convent, with book, music and lyrics by Dan Goggin.
All shows take place at the playhouse in Emerson Park, Route 38A, Owasco.
The 2012 season marks the playhouse's first as part of the Finger Lakes Musical Theatre Festival, which will also feature three shows at the Auburn Public Theater and up to 10 shows at the Carriage House Theater at the Cayuga Museum of History & Art. The festival's website, http://fingerlakesmtf.com, says that the Auburn Public Theater shows will be "edgier" than those of the playhouse, and the Carriage House shows will be original plays in development. Both venues' show lineups have yet to be announced.
Season tickets at the Merry-Go-Round Playhouse are $112 to $140 before Oct. 1 and $124 to $160 after. Single-show tickets are $31 to $46.
For more information, call 255-1785 or visit www.merry-go-round.com.