Auburn fire displaces seven people

2013-04-08T09:05:00Z 2013-04-08T19:12:07Z Auburn fire displaces seven peopleThe Citizen staff Auburn Citizen
April 08, 2013 9:05 am  • 

A fire that started around 11 a.m. Sunday at 254 Seymour St., Auburn, displaced seven people and damaged a bedroom of the one-family home, according to the Auburn Fire Department.

The fire, caused by an electrical problem in the wall of an upstairs bedroom, was confined to that room, but required officials to cut power to the home. Due to lack of power, the house is condemned, according to the fire department.

Two adults and five children were displaced and were assisted by the Red Cross.

Copyright 2015 Auburn Citizen. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

No Comments Posted.

Add Comment
You must Login to comment.

Click here to get an account it's free and quick

Featured Businesses

Marketplace