• Riley F. Milton Jr., 32, transient, was charged Nov. 28 with petit larceny.
• Jonathan P. Romero, 34, 293 Seymour St., Auburn, was indicted Nov. 28 and charged with two counts of fourth-degree criminal sale of a controlled substance and two counts of fifth-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance.
• Brittany M. Tarry, 28, 20 Logan St. Apt. B, Auburn, was charged Nov. 28 with third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle.
• Trevor D. Anthony, 24, 13840 South Butler Conquest Road, Savannah, was charged Nov. 29 for a violation of probation.
• Matthew T. McAuliffe, 28, 191 Genesee St. Apt. 16, Auburn, was charged Nov. 29 with third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle.
• Roy L. Wilson Jr., 65, 40 Cottage St., Auburn, was charged Nov. 29 with fifth-degree criminal possession of marijuana.
• Danielle J. Warrick, 22, 4800 Butler Center Road, Wolcott, was charged Nov. 30 with petit larceny.
• Dajonne T. Flowers, 21, 101 Quill Ave. Apt. P92, Auburn, was picked up on a warrant Dec. 1 and charged with second-degree criminal mischief.
• Barry J. Binns, 35, Memphis, was charged Nov. 30 with two counts of seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance.