• Damien M. Smith, 24, 288 W. Genesee St., Apt. 1, Auburn, was charged Oct. 27 with third-degree criminal sale of a controlled substance, second-degree use of drug paraphernalia and endangering the welfare of a child.
• James M. Whirtley, 59, 125 North St., Auburn, was charged Oct. 27 with petit larceny.
• Angelina S. Penn-Samson, 27, 113 Jackson St., Apt. 2, Batavia, was picked up Oct. 27 on a bench warrant.
• Allen J. Sheppard, 25, 12 School St., Auburn, was charged Oct. 28 with second-degree criminal mischief.
• Kenneth M. Curry, 23, 9 Bellevue Place, Auburn, was charged Oct. 29 with third-degree assault and second-degree unlawful imprisonment.
• Daquan S. Richardson, 20, transient, was charged Oct. 29 with third-degree unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle.
• Charles L. Hunter, 26, Newark, was charged Oct. 26 with second-degree criminal contempt.
• Jessica L. Willis, 34, Camillus, was charged Oct. 27 with first-degree falsifying business records and petit larceny.
• Aisha K. Haskins, 29, Syracuse, was charged Oct. 28 with seventh-degree possession of a controlled substance.
• Joseph M. Cardinale, 31, Auburn, was charged Oct. 28 with second-degree criminal contempt.
• Kevin J. Murphy, 55, Aurora, was charged Oct. 29 with driving while intoxicated first offense and operating a motor vehicle with a blood alcohol content of at least .08 of 1 percent.
• Brian D. Ingram, 22, Rochester was charged Oct. 29 with first-degree promoting prison contraband and seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance.
• Joseph R. Trumble, 24, was charged Oct. 30 with second-degree obstructing governmental administration and resisting arrest.