• Matthew J. Duby, 32, 151 Perrine St., was picked up on a warrant Oct. 10 and charged with first-degree falsifying business records.
• Matthew S. Swank, 34, 290 Grant Ave., Apt. 7, was charged Oct. 10 with fourth-degree criminal mischief and second-degree criminal mischief.
• Zachary C. Trufant, 28, 50 Merriman St., Auburn, was charged Oct. 10 with first-degree unlawful dealing with a child, obstructing governmental administration and criminally possessing a hypodermic instrument.
• Evan K. Fontaine, 22, 122 Weiser Court, Apt. B, Syracuse, was picked up on a warrant Oct. 11 and charged with third-degree possession of a forged instrument.
• Kira L. Ogonowski, 32, 3 Mundt Ave., Auburn was picked up on a warrant Oct. 11 and charged with petit larceny.
• Mack A. Givens Jr., 41, 1002 Midland Ave., Syracuse, was picked up Oct. 12 on a bench warrant.
• Tyrone T. Matthews, 41, 35 Lansing St. Apt. 1, Auburn, was picked up on a warrant Oct. 12 and charged with third-degree criminal possession of a weapon and second-degree menacing.
• Travis D. C. Hoskins, 21, 6 Orchard Ave., was charged Oct. 10 with third-degree unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle.
• Darryl J. A. Hill, 30, 162 Polk St. Apt. 6, Syracuse, was charged Oct. 11 with unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle.
• Duffy E. Hoyt, 47, Bath, was charged with third-degree criminal sexual act and endangering the welfare of a child.