• Richard A. Bizardi, 42, 3 Catlin St. Apt. 2, Auburn, was picked up Oct. 12 on a warrant and charged with two counts of third-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, three counts of second-degree use of drug paraphernalia and one count of endangering the welfare of a child.
• Elizabeth A. Burdick, 37, Titusville, Florida, was charged Oct. 15 with resisting arrest.
• Mario R. Mastrangelo, 39 Nelson St., Auburn, was charged Oct. 15 with second-degree unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle.
• James R. Bell, 41, 46 Maple St., Auburn, was charged Oct. 15 with fifth-degree criminal possession of stolen property.
• Oddisey A. Miller, 21, Aurora, was charged Oct. 15 with third-degree assault, criminal obstruction of breathing and second-degree unlawful imprisonment.