The building inspector issued a permit to Brian Polcovich to remodel house for owner U.S. Bank Trust NA at 58 Burt Ave., $30,000. The inspector also issued the following permits:
* Kevin T. Burke, bathroom remodel at 131 N. Lewis St., $8,000.
* Nicholas Brown, replace side and rear steps for owner Joseph Sliwka at 21 Florence St., $300.
* Allied Sign Co., install window sign and attached, single-sided, illuminated "Rent-a-Center" sign for owner Auburn Associated at 217 Grant Ave., $2,400.
* Danielle Balloni, remodel house at 64 Steel St., $5,000.
* Petro Rentals Inc., install attached, single-sided, illuminated "Metro PCS" sign for owner Grillo Cos. at 9 E. Genesee St., $5,000.
*Papp Construction, install chain link fence and gate for owner Cynthia Ross at 15 Ketchell St., $946.
* Dutchey Construction, install front deck for owner Ann E. Franks at 94 Chapman Ave., $10,000.
* Petro Rentals Inc., install 20 windows at 110 Janet St., $5,000.
* Petro Rentals Inc., install three windows at 1 Mundt Ave., $500.
* Petro Rentals Inc., install five windows at 33 Jefferson St., $500.
* Petro Rentals Inc., install one door and remodel kitchen at 6 Wood St., $1,200.
* Eric J. Farino, install shed at 8 Harnden St., $1,800.
* Empire Construction of CNY, remodel bathroom and dining room for owner Pauline Johnson at 45 Parker St., $2,000.
* William Fedigan, tear off and replace roof, repair trim and chimney at 21-23 Chestnut St., $1.
* Chris Schafer, demolish existing garage and install new garage at 116 S. Seward Ave., $5,000.