The building inspector issued a permit to Auburn Hotel Ventures LLC to remodel foyer at 75 North St., $700,000. The inspector also issued the following permits:
* South Seneca Vinyl, install eight windows for owner Robert Borsching at 95 Owasco St., $3,000.
* Scott Murphy, remodel bathroom (plumbing not included) for owner Jerome Sliss at 38 Nelson St., $1,000.
* NP Structures, remodel entire house for owner Nancy McGohan at 4 Vandenbosch Ave., $5,500.
* J&B Installations Inc., reshingle roof over one existing layer for owner Cayuga County Arts Council at 16 South St., $170,000.
* Handy Skills by Mr. Mills, remodel three bedrooms for owner Linda L. Leather at 11 Underwood St., $10,000.
* Helen Kocur, demolish garage at 86 York St., $400.
* Thomas J. Fraher, remodel bedroom and living room at 46 Orchard St., $1,000.
* Patricia Johnson, remodel kitchen (plumbing not included) at 12 Arch St., $500.
* AJ Signs, install single-face, attached, non-illuminated "Dialysis Clinic Inc." sign for owner Dialysis Clinic Inc. at 21 Nelson St., $1,700.
* Richard Pinckney, reshingle roof over one existing layer for owner Allan F. Finch at 4 Devon Ave., $2,500.
* Bridge E. Kennedy, tear off and replace part of roof and install four windows at 75 Cottage St., $500.
* Currier Construction, remodel bathroom for owner Denise Farrington at 129 Lake Ave., $9,700.
* Energy Savers Inc., install six windows for owner Maureen Prall at 54 Capitol St., $3,000.