The building inspector issued a permit to Matteo and Antonino Bartolotta Inc. to commercially remodel first floor for owner Schulz Properties at 99 Genesee St., $50,000. The inspector also issued the following permits:
* Syracuse Fence Inc., install 88 feet of wood fence for owner Joan Marie Tarby at 24 Anderson Circule, $750.
* Robert Barron, tear off and replace part of roof plus soffit, fascia and dormer repair for owner Lois Kelly at 1 S. Hunter Ave., $1,200.
* John Juhl Construction Inc., siding for owner Jeffrey L. Berry at 22 Peacock St., $12,000.
* Ferro Property Services, kitchen remodel (plumbing not included) for owner Carl Squires at 63 Prospect St., $6,000.
* Diamond Excavation and Masonry, re-point chimney for owner city of Auburn at 23 Market St., $27,000.
* Diamond Excavation and Masonry, re-point stone above south side entry for owner city of Auburn at 46 North St., $1,500.
* Home Brands LLC, install 12-by-12-feet shed for owner Stroehmann Bakeries at 11 Corcoran Drive, $2,000.
* Joseph C. Scollan, tear off and replace garage roof and part of house roof at 119 N. Seward Ave., $4,000.
* Capital Home Construction LLC, front steps repair for owner Bill Kushyk at 86 Hamilton Ave., $3,000.
* Richard Pinckney, reshingle roof over one existing layer for owner Vincent J. Vitale at 48 Oak St., $2,000.
* RCN Contracting, porch, railing and steps repair for owner Randy S. Smith at 102 Chapman Ave., $380.
RCN Contracting, install 88 feet of wood fence for owner Randy S. Smith at 102 Chapman Ave., $550.