The building inspector issued a permit to Next Chapter Brew Pub to remodel Suite B into Next Chapter Brew Pub for owner Genesee Mall LLC at 100 Genesee St., $275,000. The inspector also issued the following permits:
* William L. Ashby, kitchen remodel at 110 N. Marvine Ave., $12,000.
* Christopher P. Guzewicz, remodel lower bedroom at 12 Perrine St., $100.
* Lake Country Hearth & Leisure, bathroom remodel for owner Jason R. Guy at 78 Elizabeth St., $1,000.
* Anthony R. Ciampi, demolish garage at 90 Fitch Ave., $20.
* DM Contracting, tear off and replace room for owner Sherry Salemi at 76 Clark St., $3,000.
* Immediate Mailing Services, install 18 feet of privacy fence for owner Commerce LLC at 21-23 N. Fulton St., $50.
* Baliva & Sons Construction, remodel downstairs bedroom for owner Rusty M. Tierney at 36 Prospect St., $4,500.
* Rachael DeMaio, bathroom remodel at 11 Cottage St., $3,000.
* Habitat for Humanity Inc., remodel house for owner Michael J. Bishop at 15 Grant St., $10,000.
* Piccolo Properties, commercial remodel at 10 South St., $25,000.
* Piccolo Properties, commercial remodel at 21 Lincoln St., $16,300.
* Thomas V. Camaj, remodel den at 166 Seymour St., $1,000.
* JK Property Services, repair front porch for owner Mark J. Perry at 12 Mattie St., $600.
* AMD Management LLC, repair front porch and install siding for owner Jason N. Terhune at 23 Paul St., $2,000.
* Thomas S. Spaide, remodel bathroom and add laundry room at 22-24 N. Fulton St., $1,000.
* Mark A. Vieira, remodel house at 19 Jefferson St., $2,000.
* AM Jakal Handyman, remodel kitchen for owner Daniel J. Mahoney at 8 Baker Ave., $20,000.
* Mike Poorman Contracting, remodel bathroom for owner Elizabeth Share at 33 Linn Ave., $10,000.
* MJS Installed Services, install two doors for owner Sara L. Holmes at 49 Capitol St., $200.