The building inspector issued a permit to Pigeon Inc. to tear off and replace roof for owner Thomas Glauberman at 64 Walnut St., $10,000. The inspector also issued the following permits:
* Adam Baez, repair porch at 10 Cottage St., $500.
*Koca Contracting, repair front porch for owner Vita Catalano at 175 Genesee St., $3,000.
* Doug Deval Contracting, miscellaneous soffit/fascia repair for owner Carol Jean Bryant at 11 Orchard St., $875.
* Brian D. Lupo, demolish carport and remodel bathroom at 17-19 Beardsley St., $500.
* Lonzo Hundley, install one door at 240 Seymour St., $50.
* Timothy A. Zentner, repair front porch at 70 E. Genesee St., $300.
* URVI LLC, commercial renovation of existing space to guest kitchen for SKSS Corp. at 37 William St., $5,000.
* Jamie R. Parker, install one window and one door at 14 Owasco St., $260.
* JJEC Remodeling/Construction, demolish existing garage and build new 22-by-22 feet garage for owner Citimortgage Inc. at 8 Washington St., $9,000.
* Matthew S. Bibbens, repair front porch and steps at 102 Washington St., $750.
* TKTD General Contracting, tear off and replace roof for owner Rosanne Servais at 10 Jefferson St., $10,000.
* Alfaro Construction, remodel entire house for owner Majdi Hasa at 43 Grant Ave., $2,000.
* Scott Spin, reshingle back porch roof over one layer for owner Joseph R. Spin at 33-35 Wright Ave., $500.
* Tracey A. Baker, repair front porch at 12 Lawton Ave., $4,000.
* Bianco Plumbing, bathroom remodel for owner Germain J. Morin at 121-123 N. Fulton St., $3,000.