The building inspector issued a permit to Zeiset's Construction for remodel of two apartments for owner Dervin Zeiset at 3 Myrtle Ave., $21,000. The inspector also issued the following permits:
* Joseph A Spinosa, install six windows at 95-97 E. Genesee St., $1,494.
* Leader's Fence Co. Inc., install 96 feet of vinyl fence for owner Lois and Roy Seamans at 58 Pulsifer Drive, $2,500.
* Mark Carwright, tear off and replace roof for owner James Yurco at 30 Meadowbrook Drive, $4,500.
* Pidgeon Inc., tear off and replace roof for owner Richard DeChick at 9 Pimm Ave., $8,000.
* Maureen Collins, bathroom remodel (plumbing not included) at 322 N. Marvine Ave., $500.
* Danielle Stoneburg, remodel entire house at 84 N. Lewis St., $10,000.
* Cheryl Cowen, repair existing front porch at 37 Parker St., $200.
* Superior Insulation Co., install one window for owner Lois and Roy Seamans at 58 Pulsifer Drive, $459.
* Comfort Window Co. Inc., install two windows for owner Audrey C. Nurse at 15 S. Lewis St., $1,806.
* Comfort Window Co. Inc., install six windows for owner Samuel T. Frost at 2 Pine St., $3,478.
* Comfort Window Co. Inc., install four windows for owner William R. Shultz Jr. at 110 Frankin St., $2,663.
* Comfort Window Co. Inc., install three windows for owner Mary Ann Wentzel at 64 Capitol St., $887.
* Kevin G. Coleman, tear off and replace roof at 158 Ross St. Extension, $3,000.
* Connor Fence Co. Inc., install 102 feet of wood fence for owner Casey Meyer at 85 Lake Ave., $3,521.
* Connor Fence Co., install 31 feet of vinyl fence for owner Angelina Rlu and Sam Giancolo at 2 Foote St., $1,288.
* Connor Fence Co., install 102 feet of wood fence for owner Linda C. Frank at 77 Steel St., $2,371.
* Connor Fence Co., install 80 feet of post-and-rail fence for owner John E. Feeney, 27 Catlin St., $775.
* Connor Fence Co. Inc., install 61 feet of chain-link fence for owner Robert D. Slate at 315 N. Marvine Ave., $2,486.
* Synergy Contracting, tear off and replace roof for owner Jay Carbonaro at 69 Throop Ave., $2,000.
* Auburn Siding, Window & Door, install nine windows and one door for owner Michele Gentile at 4 Tuxill Square, $7,200.
* Michael B. Flanigan, repair porch and add railings, install one door and one window at 127 E. Genesee St., $300.
* MJS Installed Services, install two doors for owner Tonja Blume at 70 Thornton Ave., $2,000.
* Mike Poorman Contracting Inc., bathroom remodel for owner Arc of Seneca Cayuga at 89 Prospect St., $13,000.
* Ronald A. Newman, install door at 305 N. Marvine Ave., $100.
* Empire Construction of CNY, tear off and replace roof for owner Pauline Johnson at 45 Parker St., $7,000.
* Kassis Superior Sign Co. Inc., install single-sided, illuminated, freestanding "MDI Truck Equipment & Repair" sign for owner Patrick Cusick at 50 Chase St. Extension, $5,000.
* Kent H. Defendorf, repair existing side of 291 Seymour St., $50.
* Luke A. Houghton, tear off and replace garage roof at 30 Perry St., $600.
* Scott Sweeney Contracting, tear off and replace roof for owner Joshua D. Murinka at 9 Metcalf Drive, $2,700.
* Richard Pinckney, install siding for owner John B. Tardibone Jr. at 8 Augustus St., $9,000.
* Edward Chase, remove and replace shed at 101 Wall St., $2,400.
* Zeiset's Construction, replace two front porches with open porches in same footprint for owner Dervin Zeiset at 6 Myrtle Ave., $7,000.
* Joseph A. Spinosa, repair existing front porch of front house at 95-97 E. Genesee St., $750.
* Martin T. Gauger, tear off and replace part of roof at 40 Madison Ave., $100.
* Rodney H. Holmes, repair back porch and steps at 9 Pleasant St., $100.
* Peachey Builders, tear off and replace roof for owner Joseph Wolczyk at 164 State St., $17,000.
* Boyd & Sons Construction, bathroom remodel for owner Jennifer M. Tonzi at 162 N. Fulton St., $4,000.
* Petro Rentals, replace front porch stepsat 28 Westlake Ave., $500.
* Elizabeth Kopec, kitchen and bathroom remodel at 179 Perrine Ave., $2,500.
* Ron Bergerstock, tear off and replace part of roof at 133 Woodlawn Ave., $3,000.
* Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, bathroom and kitchen remodel and tear out wall between living room and kitchen, $5,000.