The building inspector issued a permit to Spahn Construction for roof tear-off and replacement for owner Sean Schultz at 6 Cayuga St., $29,000. The inspector also issued the following permits:
* Paul Elice, repair existing porch for owner Robert Napoli at 95 Hamilton Ave., $1,500.
* Thomas W. Treat, kitchen remodel and four replacement windows at 172-174 Van Anden St., $3,000.
* Installed Services, install seven windows for owner Crystal L. Lake at 7 Milligan St., $3,200.
* William P. Foley Jr., remodel one 11-by-19 feet family room at 11 N. Hunter Ave., $1,500.
* David Charles, install ramp at 16 Charles St., $1.
* MP Construction, remodel 7-by-12 feet laundry for owner Michael J. Sullivan at 14 Holley St., $8,000.
* Sam Giancola and Rlu Angelina, repair rear deck at 2 Foote St., $1,000.
* Juhl Construction, remodel one room, increase entrance to apartment for owner Frank Lake at 36 Pulaski St., $400.
* Ameri-Pro Construction, roof tear-off and replacement, including garage, for owner Tracey A. Justian at 176-182 Woodlawn Ave., $9,850.
* Roger Phillips, roof tear-off and replacement, porch, at 20 Chapman Ave., $1,100.
* All Angled Construction, roof tear-off and replacement for owner Lindsay Bench at 84 Lake Ave., $9,000.
* Above All Roofing and Siding LLC, roof reshingle over one existing layer, soffits, for owner William E. DiFabio at 42 Aurelius Ave., $9,600.
* A & M Graphics Inc., single-face illuminated, attached "LNB Banking" sign for owner 63 Genesee Street LLC at 63 Genesee St., $15,000.
* City of Auburn, 40-by-60 feet commercial pole barn at 144 Swift St., $0.
* Justin Reeves, remodel whole house at 48 Burt Ave., $1.
* Scott C. Wilkinson, roof tear-off and replacement and install two windows at 115 N. Marvine Ave., $5,100.