The building inspector issued a permit to Ace Fence for installation of 273 feet of vinyl privacy fence and 104 feet of metal picket fence for owner 112 Park Place LLC at 112 Park Place, $12,800. The inspector also issued the following permits:
* Baliva & Sons Construction, rear deck for owner Kasper Construction Co. at 53 Vitale Drive, $6,000.
* The Image Press, single-faced, non-illuminated "Kick It Back" sign for owner Jason Lesch at 147 State St., $1,609.
* Nancy McGohan, tear off and replace house roof and reshingle garage roof at 4 Vandenbosch Ave., $4,500.
* Myron and Irene Szul, siding at 142 Garrow St. Extension, $2,700.
* JL Thurston, siding and trim for owner Andrew M. Tehan at 31 S. Hurd Circle, $10,000.
* Alyson M. McLean, repair existing rear deck at 308 N. Seward Ave., $1.
* Atlas Fence, install 211.5 feet of vinyl picket fence for owner Margaret Bender at 311 N. Hoopes Ave., $10,300.
* Laarj Management LLC, bathroom remodel and kitchen remodel at 6 Fort St., $1.
* Anthony Smith, replace existing 88-feet chain link fence at 38 Bradford St., $400.
* Richard Pinckney, tear off and replace roof and replace rear lower porch for owner John b. Tardibone Jr. at 8 Augustus St., $1,500.
* Cosentino's Florist LLC, commercial greenhouse remodel at 141 Dunning Ave., $1,700.
* Kimberly Wintamute, tear off and replace roof at 61 Capitol St., $8,000.
* Mark Lovell, install metal roof over two layers of shingles at 8 Howard St., $9,000.
* Reilly Enterprises, remodel entire house for owner Wilmington Savings Fund at 6 Standart Ave., $1,000.
* Jodi Saurini, remodel one bedroom at 31 Anderson Circle, $500.
* Teresa Marie Clark, tear off roof and replace at 124 Curtis Place, $2,500.