The building inspector issued a permit to Verizon Wireless (Upstate Cellular Network) for installation of wireless telecommunications tower and 300 feet of chain-link fence for owner Michael Lepak at 246 Franklin St., $165,000. The inspector also issued the following permits:
* Amy Clink, remodel entire house at 43 Fitch Avenue, $5,000.
* MC Townsend, tear off and replace roof for owner R Velez-Sepulveda at 27 Myrtle Avenue, $5,000.
* Lakeside Roofing, reshingle metal roof over one existing layer for owner James S. Pelc at 2 Bailey St., $11,000.
* Arrow Fenc Co., install 50 feet of chain-link fence for owner Josephine Rlu Barry at 45 Frazee St., $1,150.
* JR Real Estate, remodel entire upstairs, add two apartments upstairs, reshingle roof over existing one layer at 71 South St., $10,000.
* Rena Rlu and Joseph Carbonaro Jr., tear off and replace roof at 20 Warren Ave., $5,000.
* Michael Bush, tear off and replace roof at 31 Derby Ave., $1.
* MC Towsend, reshingle roof over one existing layer for owner Edway Chayka Jr. at 13 Bowen St., $4,000.
* John Juhl Construction, remodel entire house for owner William Juhl at 10 Nelson St., $1.
* Joseph Graney, repair existing rear deck and siding, install four doors at 73 Steel St., $1,000.
* TKTD General Contracting, tear off and replace front porch roof for owner Christi Matheney at 29 Richardson Ave., $2,000.