Valentine's Day is Saturday. Use the newspaper's print edition or website and have a Valentine's Day scavenger hunt! Have your students find the following things:
1. Find something in the newspaper that is heart shaped.
2. Find an activity in the paper that you would just love to do.
3. Find five items that come in pairs.
4. Find a unique gift idea for someone you love.
5. Find an example of something good for the fitness of your heart.
6. Find of example of something heartbreaking.
7. Find an example of someone who has a lot of heart.
8. Find an example of good or heartening news.
9. Find an example of someone who is heartless.
10. Find an example of a "sweetheart deal" in an advertisement.