If you plan on getting in line early to purchase the new Apple iPhone 6S, Destiny USA will be doing its part to help your cause.
The shopping center said it will be keeping its doors open Thursday night for those who wish to camp out in advance of Friday's launch of the iPhone 6S and 6S Plus.
Guests who wish to get in line for the launch may use the entrance underneath the food and the carousel, according to a news release.
Several Destiny USA stores will be participating in the launch. All venues will open at 8 a.m. Friday.
The list of participating retailers:
- The Apple Store on second floor in the Macy's wing
You have free articles remaining.
- AT&T on the first floor by the atrium elevators
- Best Buy Mobile on the first floor in the Macy's wing
- Sprint on the first floor near Lord & Taylor
- T-Mobile on the first floor in the Macy's wing
- Verizon Wireless on the second floor next to the food court