St. Mary's Church in Auburn will host several events this month:
• An organ recital will precede Compline at 7:30 p.m. Sunday, March 11. A brief recital of contemplative music by Bach, Jeanne Demessieux and David Conte will be followed by improvised organ magnificat by Philip Fillion alternating with sung verses by St. Mary's Schola Gregoriana. Admission is free and open to the public.
• A eucharistic miracles exhibit will be on display beginning Tuesday, March 13, and continue through Sunday, March 18, as part of the 150th anniversary of the parish and the year of the Eucharist in the Diocese of Rochester. The church will be open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. during the exhibit.
• A Day of Penance and Mercy will be observed Wednesday, March 14. Confession will be available in all Auburn parishes and beyond from noon to 7 p.m.
• A Day of Recollection will take place beginning at 9 a.m. Thursday, March 22, at the Case Mansion, 108 South St., Auburn. The retreat, sponsored by the St. Mary's Rosary & Scapular Society, is open to parishioners from all Catholic churches in the county. The guest speaker is Sister Mary Madeline Todd, of Nashville. Registration is $5.
• The MasterWorks Chorale will perform "Song and Spirit" at 4 p.m. Sunday, March 18, at St. Mary's. Tickets are $15 for adults, $10 for seniors 60 and older, and free for ages 18 and younger.
• An organ recital at 7:30 p.m. Sunday, March 25, will precede Compline sung in candlelight by Schola Gregoriana. Admission is free and open to the public.
The church is located at 15 Clark St., Auburn.
For more information, call (315) 252-9545.