{{featured_button_text}}

Auburn City Hall's elevator is temporarily out of commission after a motor caught fire Monday, damaging the elevator.

Around 12:30 p.m., members of the Auburn Fire Department rushed to 24 South St. after receiving reports that the motor of the building's elevator was on fire, reported an AFD spokesman. The flames were quenched within 10 minutes, and no one was injured.

Until the damaged motor is repaired, the spokesman said City Hall's elevator will be out of service.

Get the latest local news delivered daily directly to your inbox!

* I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its user agreement and privacy policy.
0
0
0
0
0