• Joshua C. LaClair, 34, 19 Frazee St., Auburn, was picked up on a parole violation March 30.
• Austin J. Seal, 23, 36 Franklin St., Chapel House Franklin Street, Auburn, was charged March 30 with three-degree burglary and petit larceny.
• Joshua M. Borza, 35, 166 E. Genesee, Auburn, was charged March 31 with two counts of second-degree criminal contempt.
• Eric W. Sidor, 41, 166 N. Division St., Auburn, was charged April 1 with third-degree hindering prosecution.
• Patrick F. Doyle, 58, 74 Frances St., Auburn, was charged April 1 with third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle.
• Juwan E. Anderson, 23, Auburn, was charged March 30 with third-degree criminal trespass, second-degree obstruction of governmental administration, resisting arrest and endangering the welfare of a child.
• David M. Ibrahim, 23, Geneva, was charged March 30 with second-degree aggravated harassment.
• Mark A. Ezzo, 58, Elbridge, was charged March 31 with third-degree criminal trespass.
• Beverly M. Ezzo, 55, Elbridge, was charged March 31 with third-degree criminal trespass.