• Noah E. Attaway, 35, 10 Seminary St., Apt. B, Auburn, was charged April 27 with second-degree assault, third-degree criminal possession of a weapon and third-degree assault.
• Tyrone T. Mathews, 44, 34 Franklin St., Auburn, was picked up on two bench warrants April 26.
• Marshall J. Varnado, 37, 2709 Erie Dr., Rodeway Inn and Suites, Weedsport, was charged April 26 with endangering the welfare of a child.
• John P. Moulton III, 47, 2 Arch St., Auburn, was picked up on a bench warrant April 27 and charged with petit larceny.
• Adrianna J. Agee-Atkins, 20, 4704 Towne Square Dr., Plano, Texas, was charged April 28 with criminal mischief.
• Sarah G. Dicola, 26, 70 Steel St., Auburn, was charged April 29 with criminal possession of a mislabeled dangerous drug or substance.
• Kayla R. Kopecki, 23, 6 McMaster St., 1, was charged April 29 with second-degree conspiracy, three counts of three-degree conspiracy, four counts of fifth-degree conspiracy, three counts of criminal mischief and two counts of petit larceny.
• Jason S. McDeid, 30, transient, Auburn, was ;picked up on a bench warrant April 30.
• Joshua E. Robles, 21, 58 Osborne St., was picked up on a bench warrant April 29.
• Gage C. Relyea, 26, 1125 Route 34, Genoa, was charged April 26 with criminal mischief.
• Ryan E. Mudge, 29, 1066 State Route 5, Lot G, Elbridge, was charged April 28 with three-degree burglary.