• Ronald A. Agee Jr., 46, 16 Fox Lane, Union Springs, was charged Oct. 8 with criminal mischief.
• Tramel L. Cathcart, 23, 255 Grant Ave., Apt. 19, Auburn, was picked up on a bench warrant Oct. 8.
• Cole J. Chapman, 24, 4 Seminary St., Auburn, was charged Oct. 9 with petit trespass.
• Antwan L. Edwards, 42, 7321 Owasco Road, Owasco, was charged Oct. 10 with resisting arrest and second-degree harassment.
• Chad M. Flynn, 29, 85 Owasco St., Auburn, was charged Oct. 11 with third-degree assault and endangering the welfare of a child.
• Neil A. Harold, 31, 907 Willis Ave., Syracuse, was picked up on a bench warrant Oct. 8.
• Heather A. Harris, 34, 45 Johnson Drive, Aurelius, was picked up on a bench warrant Oct. 11.
• Sheena M. Houston, 32, 16 Easterly Ave., Auburn, was picked up on a bench warrant Oct. 8.
• Justin M. McDeid, 31, 193 North St., Apt. 6, Auburn, was charged Oct. 12 with seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance.
• Kendra M. Monroe, 31, transient, Auburn, was picked up on a bench warrant Oct. 12.
People are also reading…
• Kira L. Ogonowski, 36, 3 Mundt Ave., Auburn, was charged Oct. 11 with resisting arrest, two counts of second-degree harassment and two counts of disorderly conduct.
• Damon J. Coker, 28, transient, was charged Oct. 12 with third-degree criminal mischief and first-degree criminal contempt.
• Tyler K. Condes, 33, Aurelius, was charged Oct. 9 with third-degree criminal mischief.
• Samantha L. Neil, 37, Auburn, was charged Oct. 10 with operating a motor vehicle with a blood-alcohol content level of at least .08 of 1% and first-degree driving while intoxicated.
• Karson T. Ecker, 25, Spirngport, was charged Oct. 11 with second-degree assault.