{{featured_button_text}}

A fire broke out at an Auburn laundromat Tuesday night.

The Auburn Fire Department reported that there was an active fire in a dryer at the Westside Laundromat, located at 337 Genesee St., around 6:45 p.m.

Register for more free articles
Stay logged in to skip the surveys

The fire was isolated and completely contained to the dryer, the fire department said. The fire was under control and put out with a few fire extinguishers in 10 to 15 minutes.

The laundromat remained open, the AFD said, and no other area businesses in the plaza were affected.

Get local news delivered to your inbox!

* I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its user agreement and privacy policy.
0
0
1
0
0