Try 1 month for 99¢
Breanne Lunn

Breanne Lunn, 31, of 11 Garden Lane, Hannibal. She was charged with second-degree manufacture of methamphetamine, criminal possession of precursors and fourth-degree conspiracy. She was released at arraignment. 

Seven more arrests have been made following the Finger Lakes Drug Task Force's raid of a methamphetamine lab at an Auburn home in November. 

The Cayuga County Sheriff's Office announced Friday that its investigation has concluded. Two people — Breanne Lunn, 31, of 11 Garden Lane, Hannibal, and Timothy Rathbun, 35, of 8270 W. Loop Road, Montezuma — have been charged with second-degree manufacture of methamphetamine, a Class C felony. Lunn and Rathbun were also charged with criminal possession of precursors of methamphetamine and fourth-degree conspiracy, both class E felonies. 

Lunn and Rathbun were released at arraignment, according to a news release. 

Five others were charged with criminal possession of methamphetamine manufacturing materials and fourth-degree conspiracy: 

• Raymond Cox, 37, of 68 Orchard St., Auburn

• Shaun Cronin, 40, 36 Franklin St., Auburn

• James Delaney, 33, of 54 Orchard St., Auburn

• Heather Hutton, 46, 8 Throop Ave., Auburn

• Theresa Hutton, 23, 54 Orchard St., Auburn

Cox, Cronin, Delaney and the Huttons were released and scheduled to appear Wednesday, Dec. 12 in Auburn City Court. 

Thomas L. Hutton, 54, of 54 Orchard St., Auburn, was arrested Nov. 21 and charged with second-degree manufacture of methamphetamine, third-degree criminal possession and fourth-degree conspiracy. 

Hutton is being held at Cayuga County Jail on $5,000 cash or $10,000 bond. 

The eight arrests stem from a raid Nov. 9 at 54 Orchard St. Police found that the Auburn residence was being used to manufacture methamphetamine. 

Some individuals inside the home at the time of the bust were transported to Auburn Community Hospital for treatment. There were children present when police entered the house, police said. 

Following the raid, Orchard Street between Baker and Jefferson streets was blocked off for several hours. The sheriff's office was assisted by the New York State Police Contaminated Crime Scene Emergency Response Team, which removed dangerous substances from the home.  

Subscribe to Daily Headlines

* I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its user agreement and privacy policy.