• Tevin T. Pysnack, 26, of 3 LaFayette Place, Apt. 2, Auburn, was charged April 8 with third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and operating a vehicle while registration is suspended.
• Christoff Cody Michael, 20, 53 Barber St., Auburn, was picked up April 10 on a bench warrant.
• Timothy Patrick Bouley, 58, 5935 Bluefield Road, Auburn, was charged April 9 with driving while intoxicated and aggravated driving while intoxicated.
• Tyrone S. Davis Jr., 23, 402 Ivy Ridge Road, Syracuse, was picked up on a warrant April 10 and charged with second-degree menacing and two counts of third-degree criminal possession of a weapon and second-degree menacing.
• Brendon J. Harvey, 26, 228 N. Seward Ave., Auburn, was picked up on a warrant April 10 and charged with two counts of first-degree criminal contempt and second-degree criminal trespass.
• Todd J. Swarthout, 27, 11 Wood St., was charged April 11 with criminal obstruction of breathing, fourth-degree criminal mischief, second-degree unlawful imprisonment and third-degree menacing.
• Amit K. Singh, 27, 2 Schwartz Dr., Apt. L134, Auburn, was charged April 11 with first-offense driving while intoxicated and operating a motor vehicle with a blood alcohol content level greater than .08 percent.
• Lora M. Lupien, 32, 10 Chestnut St., Auburn, was charged April 11 with first-degree burglary, second-degree assault, second-degree reckless endangerment, two counts of third-degree criminal possession of a weapon and endangering the welfare of a child.
• James Arthur Harmon Jr., 31, 8 McMaster St., Apt. 1, Auburn, was charged April 14 with second-degree unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle.
• Emmanuel Lee Walls Sr., 34, 273 State St., Apt. 2, Auburn, was charged April 12 with second-degree criminal contempt.
• Jorri Marcel McGriff, 26, 39 Burt Ave., Auburn, was charged April 13 with second-degree obstruction of governmental administration.
• Aiden Bryce Rubeck, 20, 101 Quill Ave., Apt. W132, Auburn, was charged April 14 with fourth-degree criminal mischief.
• Shayne Louise Alfred, 32, transient, was charged April 14 with petit larceny.
• Rodney E. Jones, 43, of Auburn, was charged April 12 with first-offense operating a motor vehicle with a blood alcohol content of .08% of 1% and first-offense driving while intoxicated.
• Tyler A. Scholl, 24, Victory, was charged April 12 with operating a motor vehicle while registration or privilege is suspended or revoked.