• Todd J. Chapman Jr. , 35, 148 Curtis Place, Auburn, was picked up on an arrest warrant Jan. 18 and charged with fourth-degree criminal possession of stolen property, three counts of third-degree identity theft and three counts of petit larceny.
• Megan L. Bracy, 36, 31 Parker St., Auburn, was picked up on an arrest warrant Jan. 17 and charged with first-degree criminal contempt.
• Scott A. Corey Sr., 42, 290 Seymour St., Auburn., was charged Jan. 19 with possession of a miscellaneous dangerous drug.
• Brian P. Guzalak, 37, 37 Steel St. Auburn, was picked up on an arrest warrant Jan. 17 and charged with third-degree assault.
• Cody M. Christoff, 21, 208 Genseee St., Apt. 3, Auburn, was picked up on a bench warrant Jan. 17.
You have free articles remaining.
• Susan J. Dellostritto, 62, 90 North St., Apt. 8G, Auburn, was charged Jan. 18 with fourth-degree grand larceny.
• John P. Parker, 52, Sodus Point, was charged Jan. 18 with first-degree and second-degree aggravated harassment.
• Kathleen T. Cieloch, 32, Syracuse, was charged Jan. 17 with fifth-degree criminal possession of stolen property.
• Nicholas A. Flynn, 20, Jordan, was charged Jan. 19 with criminal mischief.
• Joshua R. Kirkland, 35, Syracuse, was charged Jan. 20 with second-degree criminal impersonation, second-degree unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and five counts of fourth-degree criminal possession of stolen property.
• Matthew T. Skardinski, 30, Victory, was picked up on a bench warrant Jan. 19.
Be the first to know
Get local news delivered to your inbox!