• Stephanie A. Weaver, 22, 64 Grant Ave., Apt. 3, was picked up July 2 on an indictment warrant and charged with tampering with physical evidence.
• Damario A. Johnson, 27, 110 Vananden St., was picked on a bench warrant July 2.
• Daniel L. Lattner, 24, 126 E. Genesee St., Auburn, was charged July 1 with fugitive from justice.
• Michael G. Chappell, 41, 270 Seymour St., Auburn, was charged July 2 with third-degree unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle.
• Christopher Anthony Arthur Parker, 29, 41 Stryker Ave., Auburn, was charged July 2 with fifth-degree criminal sale of a controlled substance.
• Joshua Lafayette Patterson, 34, transient, was picked up on a bench warrant and charged July 2 with petit larceny, resisting arrest and third-degree escape from custody.
• Robert Marshal Doyle III, 35, 83 Capitol St., Auburn, was charged July 3 with two counts of petit larceny.
• Terrence Brice Kelly, 47, 57 West St., Auburn, was charged July 2 with second-degree criminal contempt.
• Kimberly L. Hendricks, 34, 174 Genesee St., Apt. 2, Auburn, was picked up on an arrest warrant July 4 and misapplication of property.
You have free articles remaining.
• Michael N. Digregorio, 22, 271 Cayuga St., Fulton, was picked up on a bench warrant July 4.
• Anthony S. Elliott, 30, 123 Wall St., Apt. 1, Auburn, was picked up on a bench warrant July 4.
• Nicholas D. Wagar, 32, 42 Grover St., was charged July 4 with two counts of petit larceny.
• Michelle A. Albanese, 29, 50 N. Division St., auburn, was charged July 5 with second-degree harassment.
• Michael J. Jordan, 38, Auburn, was charged July 1 with assault and endangering the welfare of a child.
• Kassey R. Rose, 26, Cortland, was charged June 25 with seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, possession of a hypodermic instrument and driving while ability impaired by drugs or alcohol.
• Dusty R. Townsend, 29, Newfield, was charged July 2 with second-degree criminal contempt.
• Daniel A. McLean, 21, Skaneateles, was charged July 4 with aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, driving while intoxicated with a previous conviction within the last 10 years, aggravated driving while intoxicated and circumvention of interlock device.