• Antonio Santiago, 62, 191 Genesee St. Apt. 4B, Auburn, was charged June 8 with fourth-degree criminal mischief.
• Branden Che Hackett, 30, 123 South Fulton St., Auburn, was picked up on bench and arrest warrants June 7 and charged with third-degree burglary and petit larceny.
• John Trent Robinson, 30, transient, was charged June 9 with second-degree criminal contempt and second-degree obstruction of governmental administration. He was also picked up on a bench warrant.
• Justice Anthony Janus, 20, 8 Fort St., Apt. 2, Auburn, was charged June 7 with fifth-degree criminal possession of stolen property and first-degree falsifying business records.
• Riley Frank Milton Jr., 141 North Fulton St., Auburn, was charged June 8 with two counts of petit larceny.
• Sam Paul Mallory, 41, 49 Oak St., Auburn, was charged June 7 with second-degree criminal mischief.
• Richard Edward Quimby, 48, 32 S. Lewis St., Auburn, was picked up June 9 on a bench warrant.
• Jason P. Vanfleet, 37, Auburn, was charged June 8 with seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and operating a motor vehicle while impaired by drugs.
• Jeffrey D. Dean, 47, Elbridge, was charged June 9 with driving while intoxicated.
• John C. Powers, 51, Elbridge, was charged June 9 with driving while intoxicated.
• Joseph R. Chehovich, 52, 8048 High St., Montezuma, was charged June 4 with failing to report an address/status change as a sex offender.
• Zachary T. Smith, 28, 14285 Acre Road, Sterling, was picked up June 4 on an executive bench warrant.
• Destiny S. Winters, 18, 892 Sprouls Road, Summerhill, was charged June 5 with third-degree menacing.
• Lauren M. Jemola, 31, 306 Hamden Drive, Syracuse, was charged June 6 with driving while intoxicated and operating a motor vehicle with a blood alcohol content of .08 of 1% or more.
• Steven A. Mumford, 19, 12 Arch St., lower apartment, Auburn, was picked up June 7 on a bench warrant.
• Ashley Lynn Gordon, 32, 44 Wallace Ave., Auburn, was charged June 7 with resisting arrest and third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle.
• Christopher T. Jones, 26, 126 Franklin St., Apt. 1, Auburn, was charged June 9 with falsely reporting an incident that did not occur.
• James Gregory Ray, 35, 313 South Ave., Apt. B, Elmira, was charged June 9 with second-degree criminal contempt.
Be the first to know
Get local news delivered to your inbox!