• Gerald Avery Dale, 40, 32 Seminary St., Auburn, was charged May 13 with fifth-degree criminal possession of stolen property, resisting arrest and false personation.
• Branden Che Hackett, 30, 136 Dunning Ave., Auburn, was charged May 13 with fourth-degree criminal mischief and second-degree criminal trespassing.
• Shameka Jean Mcdowell, 30, 5 Case Ave., Auburn, was charged May 13 with fourth-degree welfare fraud, fourth-degree grand larceny, first-degree filing a false instrument, first-degree falsifying business records and misuse of food stamps.
• Cody Michael Christoff, 20, transient, was picked up May 14 on a bench warrant.
• Shayne Louise Alfred, 32, transient, was picked up May 13 on an executive bench warrant.
• Robert J. Yorks, 21, Syracuse, was charged May 13 with seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and driving while intoxicated.
• Melissa A. Dugan, 28, address unknown, was charged May 13 with driving while intoxicated and third-degree false reporting.