• Matthew Anthony Carnicelli, 32, 101 Franklin St., Auburn, was charged May 14 with third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and violating an interlock installment.
• Michael Robert Breezee, 27, 189 State St., Auburn, was charged May 14 with second-degree unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle.
• Julius Leggs McClary Sr., 29, 2 Schwartz Dr., Apt. R206, was picked up May 14 on an executive bench warrant.
• Nicole Marie Gourley, 37, transient, was picked up May 15 on a bench warrant.
• Francis Albert Cook, 43, 7 Grover St., Apt. 9, Auburn, was picked up May 14 on a bench warrant.
• Steven C. Cooper Jr., 26, transient, Auburn, was charged May 15 with petit larceny.
• Thomas J. Bilak II, 38, 169 Murray St., Apt. 119, was picked up on a warrant May 15 and charged with second-degree robbery and third-degree assault.
• Martin N. Gomez II, 41, transient, Auburn, was picked up on a bench warrant May 15.
• Jasmine J. Radlowski, 26, 44 Wallace Ave., Auburn, was picked up on a warrant May 16 and charged with aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle.
• Richard S. Mills, 43, 24 Cross St., Auburn, was picked up on a bench warrant May 6.
• Stacey E. Davenport, 35, 37 Morse St., Moravia, was charged May 6 with third-degree menacing and endangering the welfare of a child.
• Dwight T. Williams, 40, Lyons, 7445 County House, Road, Auburn, was charged April 12 with aggravated family offense and second-degree criminal contempt.
• Jason W. Chalker, 40, 8886 S. Seneca Street, Weedsport, was charged April 29 with reckless driving.
• Theresa A. Love, 46, Auburn, was charged May 14 with third-degree grand larceny, third-degree welfare fraud and first-degree falsifying business records.
• Trejon L. Quigley, 35, Moravia, was charged May 16 with second-degree assault and first-degree assault.