• Keith L. Grady, 59, 217 Genesee St., Apt. 109, Auburn, was picked up on a warrant Nov. 5 and charged with unlawfully dealing with a child.
• Christina S. Campbell, 42, 3 Easterly Place, Auburn, was charged Nov. 5 with petit larceny.
• Tiffany L. Nye, 37, 22 Augustus St., Auburn, was charged Nov. 5 with second-degree unlawful imprisonment, endangering the welfare of a child and resisting arrest.
• Drew S. Strong, 27, 101 Quill Ave., Apt. 147, was charged Nov. 6 with first-degree criminal contempt.
• Kathryn A. Husselbee, 19, Waltham, Massachusetts, was charged Nov. 5 with with seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance.
• Marny N. Gage, 51, Memphis, was charged Nov. 5 with driving while intoxicated and aggravated driving while intoxicated.
• Randall V. Boyle, 23, Elbridge, was charged Nov. 5 with fourth-degree criminal mischief.
• Robert D. Gannon, 54, Jordan, was charged Nov. 6 with first-offense operating a motor vehicle with a blood alcohol content greater than .08 of 1 percent and first-offense driving while intoxicated.
• David C. Geary, 31, Auburn, was charged Nov. 7 with first-degree unlicensed aggravated operation of a motor vehicle, driving while intoxicated and using an other vehicle without an interlock device.