• Joseph D. Adams, 23, 116 Owasco St., Auburn, was charged Nov. 15 with second-degree unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle.
• Steven T. Skinner, 31, 753 James St., Syracuse, was picked up Nov. 15 on a bench warrant and charged with petit larceny.
• Leonard C. Hamilton Jr., 23, 68 E. Genesee St. Apt. 2, Auburn, was charged Nov. 16 with petit larceny.
• April J. Gould, 42, 103 East Main St., Elbridge, was charged Nov. 16 with third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle.
• Hayley A. Scott, 19, 14 Capitol St., Auburn, was charged Nov. 16 with petit larceny.
• Craig J. Trudell, 22, Syracuse was charged Nov. 13 with third-degree criminal possession of stolen property.
• Steven M. Pollot, 37, Waterloo, was charged Nov. 14 with violating workman's compensation law.
• Nes Coker, 31, Syracuse, was charged Nov. 14 with second-degree criminal mischief, fourth-degree grand larceny and petit larceny.
• Joseph F. Sellin, 64, Weedsport, was charged Nov. 15 with driving while intoxicated and aggravated driving while intoxicated.
• Juan J. Martinez, 50, Auburn, was charged Nov. 16 with seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and fourth-degree criminal possession of marijuana.
• Shawn S. Holmes, 26, Auburn, was charged Nov. 16 with second-degree reckless endangerment.