The building inspector issued a permit to Thomas Short Construction LLC to remodel kitchen (plumbing not included) for owner Cayuga Centers at 46 Fleming St., $36,870. The inspector also issued the following permits:
* Hoadley's Wholesale Nursery, remodel entire house for owner 14 South Lewis St. LLC at 14 S. Lewis St., $10,000.
* Pidgeon Inc., tear off and replace roof for owner Deborah Bouck at 189 Cottage St., $15,000.
* ARC of Seneca/Cayuga, remodel one room and install wall between hallway and sunroom at 40 Grove Ave., $1,000.
* ARC of Seneca/Cayuga, replace front door at 32 Parker St., $400.
* Jacob Smith, install 16-by-12 feet deck for owner Susan J. Walker at 3 Hobart Ave., $4,000.
* Susan Spaide, remodel entire house for owner Midfirst Bank at 34 Paul St., $15,000.
* Allied Sign Co., install single-face, illuminated, attached "Zoom Tan" sign for owner Auburn Associates LLC at 217 Grant Ave., $3,000.
* Eric Johnson, install 200 feet of chain link fence and 50 feet of wood fence at 63 Fitch Ave., $1,200.
* Comfort Window Co. Inc., install seven commercial windows for owner John Langham at 75 E. Genesee St., $6,200.
* Comfort Window Co. Inc., install one window for owner Theodore R. Connors at 24 Silver Ave., $2,098.