The building inspector issued a permit to Elwyn Caldwell to remodel house at 67 Hamilton Ave., $30,000. The inspector also issued the following permits:
* Kathleen Bennett, remodel house at 11-13 Elm St., $10,000.
* Richard Pinckney, remove/replace front stairs for owner James P. Musso at 87 Steel St., $900.
* Rogert Phillips, install pellet stove at 20 Chapman Ave., $600.
* Tomandl Services, install five windows and miscellaneous patching for owner DBJ Developments LLC at 54-56 N. Division St., $2,000.
* TKTD General Contracting, tear off and replace roof for owner Juan Martinez at 83 Nelson St., $5,000.
* JC Construction, kitchen remodel for owner Annette Giovannetti at 81 Throop Ave., $5,000.
* Rebecca A. Warner, repair front porch at 60 Walnut St., $500.
* Wood N' Things, build laundry room addition for owner Heatherin Inc. at 165 North St., $3,000.
* Teri Ross, install four windows at 40 Augustus St., $400.
* Lakeside Construction, kitchen and bathroom remodel for owners Joseph and Carol Routhouska at 13 Highland St., $25,000.