The building inspector issued a permit to Fahs Construction Group for construction of new commercial building, Equal Rights Heritage Center, for owner city of Auburn at 25 South St., $8,000,000. The inspector also issued the following permits:
* Brian M. Holder, install 12-by-12-feet garage at 142 Van Anden St., $1.
* Reilly Enterprises, remodel house for owner Americu Credit Federal Credit Union at 39 Capitol St., $5,000.
* Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, remodel house at 19 Seymour St., $10,000.
* Connor Fence Co. Inc., install 190 feet of chain link fence for owner Seneca Inc., at 213 State St., $2,496.
* Mike Poorman Contracting Inc., remodel kitchen for owner Howard A. Archer II at 18 Linn Ave., $37,000.
* MMDI Properties LLC, kitchen remodel and install two doors at 48 Mattie St., $10,000.
* Michael David Boyd, remodel house at 75 Osborne St., $15,000.
* Jeremy S. Rusco, remodel house at 6 Seymour St., $10,000
* Kevin Keysor, remodel apartment one at 59 Orchard St., $3,000.
* Rycoe Enterprises Inc., remodel bathroom for owner RJC Development Inc. at 15 Van Patten St., $500.
* Joshua J. Miller, repair/replace front porch at 30 Chestnut St., $300.
* Keith McIntosh, repair stairs and soffit for owner Michael Milillo at 180 Genesee St., $300.
* KFNY0504 LLC, tear off and replace roof at 7 Sheridan St., $5,000.
* Timothy J. Chadwick, remodel hosue at 48 Jarvis St., $1.
* Richard Petrone, install single-sided, non-illuminated attached "Law Offices" sign for owner Romolo Canzano at 126 Genesee St., $2,000.
* Robert Kane, remodel house for owner John J. Valerio at 88 Cottage St., $1,000.