The building inspector issued a permit to Pidgeon Inc. to tear off and replace roof for owner Maryann Thompson at 25 Morris St., $8,500. The inspector also issued the following permits:
* Katherine Garuccio, install 152 feet of wood fence at 74 Holley St., $700.
* Verizon Wireless, replace commercial radio equipment for owner Auburn Associates at 217 Grant Ave., $5,000.
* Howard E. Button, remodel bathroom and living room at 113 Throop Ave., $100.
* Lauri A. Pidgeon, repair front porch at 7 Pimm Ave., $500.
* Allied Sign Co., install store front single-face T-Mobile sign, canopy two-face T-Mobile sign, pylon two-face illuminated T-Mobile sign for owner Auburn Associates LLC at 217 Grant Ave., $5,000.
* Miguels Construction LLC, install 12-by-12 feet shed for owner Mister Donut at 2 E. Genesee St., $1,100.
* Key Construction, repair two front porches for owner Brian R. Walsh at 72-74 Mary St., $6,000.
* MC Townsend, tear off and replace roof for owner Daniel L. Northrup at 123-125 Park Place, $8,000.
* Eugene Anthony Moran, install two windows and two doors at 17-19 Peacock St., $400.
* Elite Services, install 45 feet of vinyl fence for owner Glen J. Rex at 16-18 Wood St., $1,998.
* Allied Sign Co., install illuminated attached Harbor Freight Quality Tools Lowest Prices sign for owner Auburn Associates LLC at 217 Grant Ave., $5,000.
* Home Depot U.S.A., install 12 windows for owner Ronald Bourque at 23 Linn Ave., $4,527.
* Deanna Jenkins, tear off and replace roof at 87 Washington St., $1,300.
* Mary Lou McQuaid, install window at 93 Owasco St., $1.