The building inspector issued a permit to Sessler Environmental Services to demolish building for owner Deborah J. Cooke at 66-68 West St., $22,000. The inspector also issued the following permits:
* Christopher A. Wood, replace one front porch post at 42-44 Elizabeth St., $75.
* Home Depot USA, install eight windows for owner James A. Gower at 148 Osborne St., $4,000.
* DLNC Construction, repair rear porch for owner James O'Neill at 188 Woodlawn Ave., $5,000.
* Connor Fence, install 193 feet of vinyl semi-private and private fence for owner Andrew Humphrey at 5 Roberts Road, $9,388.
* Connor Fence, install 157 feet of wood privacy fence for owner Phyllis Keeley at 14 Clymer St., $5,050.
* Connor Fence, install 115 feet of vinyl privacy fence for owner James P. Wride at 34 Burt Ave., $5,698.
* Richard M. Humphrey, replace front steps at 26 Florence St., $150.
* Joann Brennan, repair front porch at 18 N. Albany St., $300.
* William Juhl, remodel house at 10 Nelson St., $1.
* Peter Harris, tear off and replace front porch roof at 70 Hamilton Ave., $3,000.
* C. McCrea White, remodel bathroom and bedroom, tear off and replace roof at 10 Charles St., $4,200.